Sunday, March 25, 2012

center of attention sunday! sunday! sunday!

thank you all for linking up to my center of attention sunday party.  it's so great to be surrounded by such talented women; i'm in awe of your talents.

i cannot pick my favorites, because they're all wonderful. so this week everyone get's a feature.  (hello mcvick, switzerland, line one).

in order of in linkz views:

we have somewhat quirky's! fabulous sunshine suitcase tutorial.  i love the way the poppies just, well, pop! this makes me smile when i look at it!

and beth at make me pretty's! turquoise beauty.  i especially like the detail in the corners, such a pretty piece! check out her blog for great furniture re-do's.



carolyn shared her buffet re-do, a gorgeous piece! she's got some great signage going on over at my my simple messterpiece too!

here's vanessa at home sweet butterly!, and her picture perfect, a super vintage looking frame with one of my favorite things, utensils!

crafty meggy shamed us 'last minute lizzies' with her christ tree quilt piece. i am in awe of people who are prepared for the holiday season before the tanning oil and beach chairs come out! :D

last, but certainly not least, liz over at sixth street sunshine showed us her easy easter mantle. i'm totally digging the forsythia, such a quintessential spring item! check out her blog to see her kitchen and super cute decorating!


are you ready to be the center of attention next sunday? post your stuff, show it off, and be sure to visit the other blogs; that's what it's all about, right?
and if you wanna grab my button (anywhere else but blogland, that'd sound dirty) feel free!
 <-------the code is over there on the left

9 comments:

  1. I cut and pasted your sunday button onto my blog and the code did not show the button on my blog.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clearly, i'm having some technical difficulties this morning. too much fun at a party yesterday..i'll fix that and thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Liz for giving us the chance to show our stuff! - and for featuring my suitcases this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting...glad that your technical difficulties are getting fixed! Have a wonderful day!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all linked up! Thanks so much for letting me know you were having a party :-). Now I'm heading back to see the features from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a party and I joined - uninvited :)
    Hope you don't mind.
    Everything worked just fine for me.
    Thank you very much for stopping by!
    Cheers

    PS - Thanks for the pizza recipe too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my tree quilt! I'm not normally THIS ahead of the game! I'm usually a last minute lizzie too!:) I just happened to be on vacation at my moms and she has a huge stash of fabric and scraps so I had a look at it all and it just happened to workout:) Thanks again!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Mcvick

    Sorry, I miss this link party. I had a long week. Thank you so much for the feature. I appreciate it very much. I will be back for the next link up for sure. Have a great week.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...